In this blog will discuss the best resume software you can choose to build excellent resumes.
Have you thought about why it is so that even after having all the qualifications and experience, you still don’t get the job?
Maybe it’s because of your resume.
Most companies use resumes as a filtering gateway to remove people they think don’t fit the role. So, if your resume isn’t polished and doesn’t look appealing, you are most likely not getting the role.
However, resumes aren’t easy to create, no matter how simple they look. That’s why you need a resume builder. It’s the simplest way to build a great resume.
Here are some features that you should look for when choosing an ideal resume software:
- An ideal resume builder software should be extremely easy to use and navigate. If it’s challenging, you might not be able to use all its features.
- Your online resume builder app should have a gallery of templates to use. So, you choose from a variety of options and make excellent templates.
- You can look for resume software that offers the latest features like spell checker, auto-suggestion, and resume score, among others, to help users curate the best resumes.
- Best resume software should allow you to preview, edit, download, and share links to your resume with others.
- Lastly, your resume builder should be affordable or provide value for money.
This blog will discuss the best resume software you can choose to build excellent resumes.
Table of Contents
Best resume software that you can choose
EnhanCV is a modern online resume builder software that provides aesthetic layouts for creating excellent resumes. It provides professional, stand-out resume templates based on your job profile and experience. These templates are fully customizable, and you can edit the fonts, colors, sections, and layout. People from EnhanCV get hired at top companies, making it an ideal job choice for job seekers to create their resumes here.
Features of EnhanCV:
- Fully customizable, memorable design with thousands of combinations of sections, colors, backgrounds, and templates.
- There is little or no learning curve. Anyone can create amazing resumes at EnhanCV.
- Get instant feedback on your resumes via a content analyzer for readability issues, poor phrasing, and duplicate visual elements.
- You can consult the EnhanCV experts to give their feedback on your resumes.
Zety is the best resume software with various ready-to-use templates developed to please hiring professionals. You can choose the best template depending on your industry, experience, and the kind of company you are applying to. You can also create a matching cover letter to ensure that it matches the design of your resume and looks professional.
Features of Zety:
- Zety assesses your resume and offers a resume score where it gives you feedback on areas that you need to rework and other improvements needed.
- Zety’s Chrome extension will automatically match your resume with any job you find online and give you tips on the types of jobs you should apply for.
- Personalized content suggestions to create crisp, ready-to-use resumes.
- Download unlimited docs and pdfs of your resume to apply for different positions. Zety lets you download your resume in word, pdf, and image formats.
With over 30+ resume templates, VisualCV offers an excellent platform for users to create their custom resumes. It doesn’t matter if you are applying for an entry-level job or are an experienced candidate, VisualCV has a template for everyone. The resume template at VisualCV highlights candidates’ skill sets and reflects their personalities.
Features of VisualCV:
- There are over 500+ professional resume examples and samples to create the best resume that stands out to hiring managers and recruiters.
- Advanced CV tracking analytics to track the progress of your application.
- You can also create a personal, professional website to showcase your digital portfolio to recruiters.
- Create an unlimited resume and download an unlimited PDF.
Canva is the best resume software builder with the coolest features. It has hundreds of ready-to-use templates to make your vision come to life. There is limitless customization in Canva; you can do anything and everything on this platform. You can arrange different template elements and add a profile image.
Features of Canva:
- You can easily collaborate with other users through Canva to get any suggestions.
- Canva is not necessarily a resume builder, but its graphics and tools for design are enough to create crisp resumes.
- You can save your resume in high-quality PDF, JPG, or PNG format.
- Canva is extremely easy-to-use, with a drag-and-drop feature that even a non-techie can use.
Novoresume is one of the best resume software to create resumes that recruiters can’t ignore. The platform has various templates made by dedicated graphic designers and approved by recruiters. This way, you give them what they want to see and eliminate all guesswork. These editable templates make it easy to create the perfect resume for your job application.
Features of Novoresume
- It provides real-time feedback on your resume, allowing it to reach its highest potential.
- Novoresume provides suggestions on layout and content as you work on it.
- You can create a custom layout, specialized sections, and creative backgrounds for your resume.
- You also get a 14-day money-back guarantee if you want to opt out.
My Perfect Resume
Another excellent resume builder software with tons of templates to choose from. Users can both edit templates or upload their pre-existing templates for expert suggestions. Here, you get template suggestions based on your years of experience and the job post you are applying for.
Features of My Perfect Resume
- My Perfect Resume provides job-specific suggestions to help you create the perfect resume.
- Create a cover letter that matches your resume’s design and gives a professional look.
- You can download your resume in PDF, plain text, Google Docs, and Microsoft Word format.
- My Perfect Resume offers a one-click spell check, multilingual support, and many resumes and cover letter examples.
Resume Genius is the best resume builder app to create a job-ready resume in minutes. It has over 240+ editable template options suitable for all career paths. Creating a resume in Resume Genius is quite easy; you must select the template, edit the content, and download it. You can customize every element on your resume and change the template style, text, and more to create the best possible resume.
The features of Resume Genius
- Resume Genius offers automatic formatting to save time in adjusting margins and fonts.
- Resume Genius uses the power of AI to create unique work experience bullet points from real job ads.
- It offers 1-on-1 consultation with a Certified Professional Resume Expert (CPRW) to help create the best resumes.
- With over 220+ resume template examples to get inspiration from.
Kickresume lets you create the best resume in minutes. The software is designed by typographers and HR experts who know exactly what recruiters want. Kickresume is more than just a resume tool with a unique cover letter and limited search functionality. However, the templates used are graphics-heavy and unfriendly to the ATS system and recruiters.
Features of Kickresume
- 1000+ resume examples and in-depth resume guides help you land a job at your dream company.
- Assemble your resume from pre-written 20k+ pre-written phrases and then further edit it accordingly.
- Offers spell checks, typos, and all grammatical mistakes to avoid getting your resume rejected.
- You can also turn your resume into a fully-fledged website with a single click.
Resume.com is one of the best free resume software programs tailored to create excellent resumes for all job paths. Its resume templates are built across your skills, education, experience, and personality. You can choose any of them depending on your needs and vision.
Features of Resume.com
- The templates are functional and easy to follow. So, anyone with a non-technical background can also use it easily.
- You get hundreds of resume and cover letter examples to take inspiration from before you start creating one for yourself.
- You can also browse through jobs with the Resume.com job portal.
Graphy, the online course creation, selling, and marketing platform
If you are looking to create your online course and sell it with minimum effort and easy-to-use features, then Graphy is the best place for you. Graphy has thousands of active content creators who have created online courses and monetized their skills. You can also do the same, and the best thing is that you can start for free.
Graphy offers a load of features that will add stars to your success, features like:
- Branded website and mobile app
- Advanced-level marketing and sales tools and features
- Multi-layer content security
- Rich multimedia course content
- 24*7 customer support
- Customizable landing/sales pages
- Personalized course completion certificates for your learners
- Integrated payment gateways and country-specific pricing
Isn’t it amazing?