In this blog, we will take you through an efficient process of how to create an email sales funnel in less than 3 hours.
The digital world is a world of opportunities. Today, your content is not limited to your near and dear ones but could be accessed by the global population thanks to the reach that the digital world offers. The moment you release your content online, you make it accessible to a huge audience and increase the probability of your content’s success.
But while the opportunities are immense, so is the competition. In the digital world, the competition is fierce, and you need to navigate through this competition to ensure the success of your online brand.
Now, there are several proven marketing strategies to promote your content or business online. Today, we at Graphy will be talking about one such marketing strategy, i.e., the email sales funnel. Any email campaign is incomplete without a well-built and structured email sales funnel. Knowing this, in this blog, we will take you through what it is and how to create email sales in less than 3 hours.
So, read through this blog and gather all the knowledge you need to build an effective email sales funnel for your business.
What is an email sales funnel and how to create one: All you need to know
What is an email sales funnel?
Before you learn how to create an email sales funnel, what you need to know is what exactly it is.
So, for the unversed, an email sales funnel is an email marketing strategy that aims to convince your target audience to take action. Once you have an effective email sales funnel, you can turn your prospective buyers/audience into loyal customers.
Through an email sales funnel:
- You introduce your brand/product to your target audience.
- Create awareness regarding your product.
- Give your audience an incentive to invest in your product.
- Gain their loyalty through constant interaction and personalized mail.
- Build trust and convince them to recommend your product to others.
These are the basic steps that an email sales funnel follows. At the end of it, what you receive is a loyal base of customers who are willing and desirous of recommending your products to their friends and families.
Now, we are sure that this kind of foolproof strategy can work in favor of your business. So, to help you implement it, let’s learn how to create an email sales funnel in less than 3 hours.
How to create an email sales funnel in less than 3 hours?
Are you aware of how effective an email sales funnel is but still delaying it because of how lengthy the process would be? If so, this is the blog you need.
Let’s go through each step together and learn how to put together each part of the sales funnel in less than 3 hours.
Let’s get started.
Identify your target audience and build an email list
The first step to creating an active email sales funnel is identifying your target audience. An email sales funnel is meant to guide your audience from the initial interaction with your product to the eventual purchase. So, if you do not know who your targeted audience is, how are you going to reach out to them?
So, before you get into the actual procedure of creating an email sales funnel, what you need to do is identify your target audience and create an email list. Once you identify your audience, you will be able to answer questions like:
What kind of information would appeal to them?
What kind of email could convince them to buy the product?
What are they interested in?
What is your audience’s preferred medium of interaction with your brand?
The moment you find the answer to these questions by observing your audience, you are all set to start a personalized email sales funnel. Once you know your audience, you can use the techniques that appeal to them and also promote your content where your audience is.
Create a landing page
The next step in our guide to creating an email sales funnel is building a landing page for your product.
Imagine you have built an email list and are all set to connect with your target audience. You start with an introductory email, but your audience will want to know more. You cannot possibly educate your audience about your product via a single email. So, what you need here is a landing page that can build awareness regarding your product or service.
A landing page is where your audience will land once they click on your promotional email. It will display all the information that your customers will need to know.
So, when building a landing page, there are certain things you need to keep in mind.
- The content should be informative and easy to understand.
- Use attractive call-to-action buttons.
- Always maintain a clear content hierarchy for better navigability. Use headings and subheadings whenever needed.
With the landing page, you can convince your potential customers and send them closer to the end of the email sales funnel, i.e., to purchase the product.
Generate traffic with lead magnets
Once you build an email list and reach out to your target audience, you will have visitors, i.e., people who are interested in your product. But that doesn’t guarantee a purchase. You need to convince them to buy your product, and this is exactly the point that the next segment of the email sales funnel covers.
The question that you need to ask yourself here is; why would your target audience want to sign up for your email service?
Well, they would if they liked your product, but they need a lot more than just that. An incentive to first sign up and then purchase your product.
- That’s where lead magnets come in. Lead magnets are basically anything that you give away for free to obtain the contact information of your prospective buyers. For instance, if your product is an online course, your lead magnets could be free webinars, ebooks, or other educational content.
- You can create a sense of urgency by giving out limited-time offers. This includes early-bird discounts or other attractive offers.
Create personalized call-to-action and follow-up emails
Any email sales funnel is incomplete without a call-to-action and follow-up email. When you create an email sales funnel, you are basically convincing your audience to make the purchase via email.
So, to convince them, what you need are personalized emails, the kinds that appeal to the individual needs and requirements of your target audience. Your email should answer the question: why should I invest in your product?” And therefore, personalization is the key.
Personalized emails include:
- Call-to-action emails. Your target audience interacts with your product and now wants to proceed further and make a purchase. So, your email should have a clear call-to-action button. A button they can simply click to initiate the process in an instant. You can use call-to-action buttons like try now, join us, buy now, register today, get started, etc.
- Follow-up emails. Retaining customers is key to the success of any business, and this is the last aspect any email sales funnel focuses on. So, share constant follow-up emails with your audience to keep them informed, in the loop, and connected to your product. That way, they won’t lose touch and will become your customers for life.
How Graphy can help you in your email sales funnel journey?
Graphy, being an all-in-one platform, helps you with sending mail to your learners or audiences in one go. For instance, you want to send 100 emails to your users right away right now. You must be thinking that it is a time-consuming task. Well, not anymore. With Graphy’s Mailchimp integration, you can send mail in one go to your 100 users. You can also market your content with advanced marketing and sales tools and techniques on the Graphy platform itself.