In this blog, we will share with you a few tools course creators should use and simplify your lives.
As a course creator, you will find yourself amidst a lot of responsibilities and tasks. And the efficient fulfillment of all these tasks is key to your success. So, you always have to put your best foot forward. While you cannot shy away from any of these tasks, you can definitely make your life a lot easier by engaging with certain online tools.
Today, the developments that are happening in the online world are all meant to make our life easier. So, there is no reason why you shouldn’t make use of these developments in your favor.
To make sure that you don’t miss out on an opportunity to simplify your lives as an online course creator, from us at Graphy here is a list of tools course creators should use.
Let’s go through each of these tools one by one and figure out how they can come to your assistance.
Tools course creators should use
As a course creator, you would need a lot of organisation in your life. You will manage not one but several tasks including:
- Managing your website
- Launching social media campaigns
- Keeping a track of your payments
- Managing your enrollments
- Creating course videos
- Scheduling online courses
If you don’t plan all of these tasks beforehand, they will pile up and impact your overall productivity and efficiency. This is where Trello comes into the picture. Trello is a project management tool that allows you to create boards, lists, or cards for each specific task and track their progress.
With this management tool, you will never miss out on a task and would be able to maintain an organized workflow. If you are working with a team as an online course creator, then Trello would allow you to keep track of your team members and see if they are adhering to the deadlines.
Key features of Trello
Features of Trello that make it a tool that course creators should use:
- Workflow automation to efficiently schedule your tasks.
- Customised member cards that allow you to assign tasks and track progress
- Task boards and progress meter checklists to keep a record of all tasks in line.
- You can save attachments corresponding to a task with that task card itself to avoid any inconvenience.
- Easy organization with labeling, tags, and comments.
Today, Instagram has become the hub of creators, a platform that has the potential to take your content to the height it deserves. Using various Instagram features like live sessions, reels, pictures, stories, and Q/A sessions, you can easily and efficiently promote your content and take it to your target audience
But like all things, it has some limitations. On Instagram, you can add just one link to your bio. So much to share but just one link that you can put up in your Instagram bio and share with all your followers. That is definitely one downside of Instagram but you can easily navigate through it using Linktree.
Linktree is an Instagram Link in bio tool that allows you to create a custom landing page where you can store all your clickable links. That means one page where you can add links to your podcasts, blogs, websites, and social media pages and share them with your audience. How convenient is that?
So, with Linktree no more wondering which link should be added to your bio or no more the inconvenience of having to change your bio link frequently. And that is why Linktree is one tool course creators should use.
Key features of Linktree
Features of Linktree that make it a tool that course creators should use:
- Add unlimited links
- Create a branded landing page
- Clicks and Views Analytics
- Embedded videos
- Mailing List Integration
- Create a custom appearance for your landing page
When you plan to engage in marketing, you have to target and interact with your audience via not one but several channels. Once you launch your campaigns for your online course you will receive inquiries via different channels including SMS, Whatsapp Chat, Instagram, Twitter, etc. And managing them all simultaneously could be a tough task.
This management issue is exactly what makes Hootsuite a tool that course creators should use. Hootsuite is a media management tool that allows you to manage all your customer care channels from one platform. Basically, one platform from which you could view and respond to all your messages. It does sound convenient, right?
Not just that, with Hootsuite you can schedule and analyze your social media content.
Hootsuite allows dozens of product integrations in a unified dashboard in Sparkcentral including WhatsApp Business, social media, live chat, SMS, and more. So, with Hootsuite, you can manage your social media campaigns and interact with your potential customers in a quick and easy fashion without having to navigate through different dashboards at once.
Key features of Hootsuite
Some key features of Hootsuite that make it every course creator’s pick are:
- Publishing feature that allows you to schedule content across different social media platforms.
- The management feature allows you to manage all your social media posts and chats from one platform.
- With Hootsuite scheduler, you can plan your upcoming content and track its progress.
- A single stream from where you can respond to all your chats.
- Tracks your progress with custom reports.
When you are a course creator, you will be engaging in the creation of different kinds of content on a daily basis. You will be:
- Writing blog posts to enhance your reach.
- Creating social media posts, reels, and videos.
- Adding content to your website or creating a new one.
- Graphics announcing a new sale or festive offer.
All of these require you to design custom images. It could be a tough task, especially if you are an amateur. But with Canva, designing images will become the easiest task you would have to do as an online creator.
Canva offers all its users numerous premium templates which you can use to create your custom videos, images or any other graphics. You simply have to pick the images and text you need and add them to a Canva template of your liking.
So, all your graphic content creation needs could be efficiently sorted out once you engage with Canva. For all those course creators who are not proficient in designing graphics but need them to market their content, Canva could be of great help.
Key features of Canva
Features of Canva that make it a tool that course creators should use:
- Template library from where you can pick and use the templates of your liking.
- Canva’s image resizer allows you to resize the templates as per your needs. You can easily resize a template and make them fit for all your content including Instagram posts, reels, stories, etc.
- Liked a design but not the color? Canva allows you to change the color of an individual or all elements of a design to the ones of your choice.
- It allows you to edit the background out from the images and add new ones to them.
A significant part of a course creator’s day is spent creating videos for their online courses. Both the actual course content and videos for their campaigns.
As a course creator, you will have to create videos of different kinds including:
- Recorded sessions for offline learning.
- Videos for your podcasts.
- Interesting visual content for your Instagram, posts and reels.
- Video content for your websites
And the set-up for recording these videos is quite expensive and the procedure is also quite time-consuming. That doesn’t mean you can shy away from it. So, what do you do? You use FiLMiC Pro. FiLMiC Pro allows you to shoot and create professional-quality videos from your smartphones. It’s a “cinema camera for mobile devices” that can be used to create video content of all kinds.
You only need to have an iPhone at hand and use FiLMiC Pro to take care of all your video creation needs. Being an advanced 4K video recorder, you will never have to compromise with quality while recording using your smartphones.
If you record your course videos with FiLMiC Pro and wish to create a course using them all, then Graphy is the platform that can be of great assistance. With Graphy, create custom courses with a few clicks and add as many videos as you wish to your course module.
Features of FiLMiC Pro
Key features that make FiLMiC Pro a tool that course creators should use:
- 10-bit SDR capture that allows you to utilise the maximum dynamic range of your mobile phones.
- LogV3 gamma profile that makes way for the best colour grading experience.
- You can choose from a wide range of aspect ratios including landscape, portrait, square, widescreen, etc.
- An auto-mode to shoot focussed, fast-moving videos.
- Premium audio controls like headphone monitoring.
Tools course creators should use to monetize their audience – Graphy
These tools could simplify your life as a course creator and so will your engagement with Graphy. Choose us as your online course platform and with us, build, launch and market your online course efficiently.