In this blog, we take you for a ride through the best mind mapping software you can get in 2022.
Often considered to make planning, organizing, note-making, and problem-solving relatively easier, mind mapping software refers to the process of brainstorming that removes the limitations in work and provides an all-in-one solution to keep your tasks aligned with the use of powerful features like cross-linking, multimedia file uploads, and real-time sync for collaborations.
Successful creators online, including the ones on Graphy, use mind mapping software to provide a creatively customized and easy-to-understand look to their creative thoughts. Additionally, by mapping ideas together by breaking down courses’ goals into small groups, this software also helps creators and educators to sell courses online brilliantly.
However, there are a lot of mind mapping tools that are available. Each tool and software has powerful and unique features to offer, which makes it very crucial to choose the best one as the most suitable one for you.
In this post, we will walk through the list of the best mind mapping software in 2022 to figure the most suitable one out there for you, that you can use while developing content to sell courses online effectively.
The best mind mapping software in 2022
Taskade is the best mind mapping software for teams and individuals. The software allows you to chat, plan, manage and assign single or multiple tasks to create straightforward mind maps that allow you to work efficiently.
Using Taskade’s mind mapping software, you can accelerate your out-of-the-box thinking, and develop connections in thought simply and effectively. This is vital when dealing with a lot of information or knowledge.
The best part about using Taskade’s comprehensive platform is that everything you work on gets stored in their database i.e you can go back and always modify it as per your requirements. Using Taskade’s innovative platform, you can:
- Choose and customize from 500+ templates across 26 categories
- Undo or redo any changes you made, even when you are collaborating with others in real-time
- Use handy keyboard shortcuts to create content blocks, reorder elements, modify mind maps, and more
- Changelog emails see the changes made in a project
- Use and sync on any device, be it Mac, Linux, Windows, or Android and iOS mobile apps
- Export your mind maps as images
- Cycle between mindmaps
- Add hyperlinks to your projects
- Annotation feature available for presentations
Miro is a digital whiteboard that offers mind-mapping functions as well. The platform comes with a set of collaborative features that lets you work freely on creative projects.
Some of Miko’s features include:
- Customizable templates
- Customizable framework
- Integrations available with Google Drive, Zapier, and others
- Real-time collaboration features are available
- Feature to share screen
- Export high-resolution mind map
- Sticky notes, shapes, arrows, and more are available
- Feature for video conferencing, chat, and comments available
Mindomo is another best mind mapping software in 2022 that can help you with brainstorming different ideas and organizing and managing them for your online teaching business.
Mindomo’s prime features include:
- Hyperlinks and attachments support
- Import and export features available
- Printing and presentation mode available
- Allows you to upload videos, documents, icons, and images
- Undo/redo option available
- Huge collection of templates and layouts
MindManager’s mind mapping software offers users a professional set of brainstorming & data visualization platforms that enables the following problem-solving tools which can be further put into use based on your requirements.
MindManager’s features include:
- Tracking of costs involved in the project
- Proper tracking and task management options are available
- Enables iCloud synchronization
- Preview of the mobile mind map
- Wide option of flowchart and Gantt workflows
- Share and publish online easily
- 25+ pre-made customizable templates
LucidChart is another smart diagramming tool for businesses online. The LucidChart app allows you to handle your work with ease using diagrams, charts, mind maps, and other visual formats available on the platform.
Many of our #GraphySuperHeros also prefer Lucidchart’s versatile platform to work on different course projects required to maintain innovation in their courses’ lessons so that they sell courses online effectively. They use their infinite canvas for unlimited designing of creatives in their mind.
LucidChart’s powerful features include:
- Visual mapping using different shapes
- Chat and commenting features are available
- Easy drag-and-drop navigation is available
- Use keyboard shortcuts for efficient work
- Pre-made and custom templates are available
- Integrate apps like GSuite and others
- Option to carry out real-time collaborative editing available
Our next recommendation for the best mind mapping software in 2022 is a dedicated mind mapping tool named Xmind. Packed with essential mind-mapping features like free-positioning, color coding, hyperlinking URLs, icons, stickers, and more, XMind lets you work solo or collaborate with others efficiently with their smooth interface.
XMind features include:
- Vibrant themes and custom graphics
- Folding/unfolding branches
- Outlining option available
- Distraction-free mode available
- Dark UI mode available
- Timeline and org chart available
- Import/export functionality available
- Option to sync across desktop and mobile devices available
Developed by Scrivener, the idea behind Scapple’s mind mapping software is to recreate the feel of holding a pen & paper for note-taking. People at Scapple want to provide a platform to their users that helps them in planning, ideating, and visually organizing thoughts.
Their prime features include:
- Drag-and-drop mind mapping and file import feature
- Features to export and print
- Stack and group different notes
- Conveniently customizable visuals
- Synchronization with Scrivener is available
MindMeister is a browser-based mind mapping tool that helps users with planning, managing, and organizing projects and note-taking for their businesses.
MindMeister selected prime features to include:
- Chatting, commenting, and voting
- Change stored history if you want
- Sharing and synchronization details
- Presentation mode available
- Embedding feature available
- Customization and formatting of mind map templates available
- Upload any file like images, videos, documents, etc
- Smooth import & export functionality available
ClickUp is a project management & productivity tool platform for users using to-do lists, spreadsheets, and team communication for their business online. The robust platform lets you build mind maps from scratch using the following mentioned features:
- Proper to-do list and task management feature
- Track goals and processes
- View projects and workflows seamlessly
- Mind map search option with filtering available
- Communicate better using chat and direct emails feature
- Set reminders
- Record and share screen easily
Finding the best mind mapping software can be a daunting task. However, we hope that our list has made the job a lot easier for you.
Alongside the cool benefits of using mind mapping software like unlimited space for creativity, collaborative brainstorming, thousands of templates to choose from, intuitive drag and drop mapping, and so on, you can improve your online teaching businesses’ growth by using Graphy’s best course creation software.
With $50 million in revenue earned by creators, 5 million users enrolled, and 3000+ success stories, Graphy aims at providing creators and educators like you with all the tools necessary to create, promote, and sell courses online.
Using Graphy’s in-built community features to sell courses online, you can build interesting and engaging online courses in any format like text, audio, or video, conduct LIVE sessions, perform real-time LIVE interactions, Q&As, exams, assignments, solves doubts and queries, raise a discussion around a topic, create lead magnets like ebooks & podcasts, collaborate with other creators from your niche as affiliate partners, and so much more within your branded website or Andriod and iOS supported mobile application.
Be it to mind map or to create a course online, choose the right platform to expand your potential, keep your audience growing and sell courses online naturally.