In this blog, you will witness the 7 best TikTok alternatives that you must know and use.
Tiktok has a huge audience base of over 1 billion active users, and the number is only going to increase. Unfortunately, the platform is so overcrowded that it has become difficult for new users to establish their digital presence. That is why we have TikTok alternatives which can be best suited for you.
It also has some major security issues, making it vulnerable to attackers gaining access to users’ information. As a result, many countries, including India, have banned Tick for security reasons.
Tiktok isn’t for everyone, and that’s okay.
If you are someone who doesn’t like Tktok much but wants to create and share short-form clips with similar features, then we have some alternatives.
In this list, we will discuss some of the best Tiktok alternatives that give users similar experiences within a secure atmosphere.
Table of Contents
Best TikTok alternatives you should know
Below are some amazing Titok alternatives that offer similar features like music, filters, social sharing, video editing, etc. You must have heard about many of them already. So let’s dive straight into the list.
Founded in 2015, Triller has become a popular video-sharing platform for users. It allows them to create and share short videos and sync them to music. Triller is compatible with both iOS and Android phones. With Triller, you can do almost everything you do on Tiktok. Its AI-video editing features let you cut and trim videos, add text, and add filters.
Features of Triller
- You can use sounds from the Triller library, Apple Music, and Spotify.
- Feeds are driven by genre categories, leaderboards, promoted campaigns, and trending hashtags. However, Tiktok promotes content according to user preference and interest in the app.
- It also offers a crowdfunding feature to let their favorite influencers monetize their content.
Another TikTok alternatives among the masses are Dubsmash. Video creators and social butterflies should definitely sign up on Dubsmash. It is one of the best Tiktok alternatives with similar features like video creation and sharing, lip-synching to audio, and adding filters. Dubsmash hit a slump when Musical.ly launched but still has over 100 million installs. Similar to Tiktok, you can follow channels you are interested in and personalize your feed.
Features of Dubsmash
- Dubsmash includes a large sound library, from popular songs to movie quotes.
- You can easily save videos to your camera roll or share them on social media sites
- You can add stickers to your videos to make them more interesting and unique
- It is compatible with both iOs and Android
If you are missing Vine, then this is the platform for you. Many people still consider Byte as Vine 2.0. Byte has all the features you would expect in a Tiktok alternative; an explorer page to search for new content, a mini content feed for the user, video creation, and sharing. You can either shoot content in the Byte app or upload pre-short content.
Features of Byte
- Compatible with iOS and Android
- Byte offers a virtual partner program to allow its best creators to monetize their skills. Tiktok is still not doing that, so if you are someone wanting to earn money through your videos, then Byte can be a great option.
- Byte also has a community forum to let users communicate with their favorite creators.
Instagram Reels is one of the best Tiktok alternatives for the masses. After the massive success of short-form video content, Instagram decided to launch its version in 2020. Instagram promotes short-form videos and has a separate section where users can browse them. It’s a comprehensive social networking platform with various features to create and share amazing content.
Features of Instagram reels
- It offers a robust music library, cool effects, and amazing filters to make your video stand out.
- Instagram will always be a social networking platform. So, once you have created your reel, you can easily share it with your followers by posting it on your story or feed.
- For brands, Instagram is the ultimate destination to hire digital creators. They can easily collaborate within the platform or create content through the brand page.
- You can create videos up to 60 seconds long and edit them all in one app.
Chingari is a free, India-based video-sharing app. It is free to download and allows users to easily create and share videos. The app is also available in different languages like Hindi, English, Marathi, Kannada, Punjabi, Tamil, and Telugu. In addition, Chingari offers features similar to Tiktok, with the added ability to play games and chat with friends.
Features of Chingari
- Chingari has vibrant, better-quality filters that make the video more appealing.
- It offers various AR filters to create cool videos with amazing graphics.
- You can also create photo slideshows of pictures from your phone’s gallery. Just choose the photos you like, and you will get an option to edit the slideshow.
- Chingari offers a unique audio room feature to create a voice-based room with your fans.
Youtube Shorts is the best Tiktok alternative for short-form video creation. The app has been used for creating long-form content for a decade. However, after the massive popularity of Tiktok, Youtube has launched its own version called Youtube Shorts to post up to 1-minute short videos. Using this, you can capture, add music from labels, do edits, and add texts to create an engaging short video.
Features of Youtube Shorts
- Youtube Shorts will help you bring more users to your YouTube channel.
- You get a plethora of Youtube sounds that you can use to create your videos. If not, there is always an option to upload new sounds.
- The navigation is pretty smooth. You can easily create, edit, share or discard files as you want.
Tiktok was quite popular when it was banned in India; the Moj app became one of its biggest competitors. It had similar features to Tiktok that attracted people to download the app. The Moj app is available in over 15 languages, including Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, and others. It has received over 100 million downloads and is quite popular among popular creators.
Features of Moj
- It provides filters, emoticons, lip-synching, special effects, and more on the Moj app.
- You can create a profile and follow your favorite creators.
- Since Moj is an Indian app, you don’t have to worry about getting it banned. It is the best Tiktok alternative you will find in the Indian video app market.
Graphy, the online course creation, and selling platform
If you are looking to create your online course and sell it with minimum effort and easy-to-use features, then Graphy is the best place for you. Graphy has thousands of active content creators who have created their own online courses and monetized their skills. You can also do the same, and the best thing is that you can start for free.
Graphy offers a load of features that will definitely add stars to your success, features like:
- Branded website and mobile app
- Advanced-level marketing and sales tools and features
- Multi-layer content security
- Rich multimedia
- 24*7 customer support
- Customizable landing/sales pages
- Personalized course completion certificates for your learners
- Integrated payment gateways and country-specific pricing
Isn’t it amazing?