In this blog, we will take you through a descriptive list of 6 free Instagram analytics tools you should be using in 2022.
If you are an Instagram creator, every day you will be looking for ways to enhance your reach. You must be trying to figure out why your follower count is stagnant or the likes/views on your posts and reels never cross the desired milestone.
Questions like: Is my content not good enough? Do I need to change my content niche? It might cross your mind every day. But the fact of the matter is that you cannot grow on Instagram just by posting good content. You have to analyze your audience, identify their viewership patterns, and then create the right content, the kind that meets their standards.
Now, the question here is how do you do that?
How do you ensure that you are putting your efforts in the right direction?
How do you identify what’s working for your page and what’s not?
The simple answer to this is: by using Instagram analytics tools. Yes, to make your life easier as a creator, there are certain analytic tools that help you track your user or performance data and find scope for improvement. They help you track several metrics, like:
- Engagement rate
- Growth rate
- Overall Impressions
- Amplification rate
You can then use these metrics to improve your content strategy and take your Instagram page to the desired heights.
Now, the next question is, which Instagram analytics tools should you use? To help you find an answer to this question, we at Graphy are here with a list of 6 free Instagram analytics tools you should be using in 2022.
Go through this list and pick the one that best fits your needs.
So, let’s get started.
Table of Contents
- The best analytics tools for Instagram
- Brand 24
- Instagram Insights
- Step up your content marketing game with Graphy
The best analytics tools for Instagram
The first in our list of free Instagram analytics tools is Iconsquare. This tool is known to deliver accurate, data-driven social media metrics to help you manage your social media accounts effectively. With easy-to-understand analytics, this tool can be used by anyone in the most hassle-free manner.
The free version comes with an Instagram audit feature. You can conduct an audit free of charge to see if your content is well-optimized. As a cherry on the cake, it also offers tips to improve your performance.
With a 14-day free trial, you can try Iconosquare and, if you find it useful, upgrade to a paid plan.
Key features of Iconosquare
- Advanced analytics and data reports to track user engagement and growth rates.
- Schedule your content and post at the right time with Iconosquare’s scheduling feature.
- Manage all your social media accounts from one dashboard.
- Track the performance of your competitors.
- Easy to share analytics reports. You can share the collected data with anyone in a hassle-free manner.
The next on our list of free Instagram analytics tools is Brand24. It is one of the most popular Instagram analytics tools out there. With Brand 24, tracking the progress of your page and that of your competitors becomes easy and quick. With the click of some buttons, all the data would be presented to you in an easy-to-understand manner.
Brand 24 is best used with the Instagram Insights feature. While not completely free, it offers a 14-day free trial to all its users.
Key features of Brand24
- Automated sentiment analysis to track the response of your viewers.
- Audience analysis to track user behavior and help adopt an effective content posting strategy.
- Automated metrics to keep you in the loop and offer hassle-free analytics.
- Helps identify trending hashtags based on their search volume and reach.
Another free Instagram analytic tool that we recommend is Analisa. It offers real-time insights and offers follower, profile, and hashtag analysis. With the free plan, you will have access to raw information, but if you need in-depth analysis, you have to upgrade to the premium plan.
With Analisa, you can track your Instagram activity and that of your competitors. Using this information, you can improve your content posting and marketing strategy.
Key features of Analisa
- Profile and competitor analysis to track progress and engagement rate.
- Find information about your followers’ demographics, including age, gender, and location.
- With Analisa, you can analyze all your past posts within the date ranges of your choice and track your overall progress.
- Find top pages within your niche with content and influencer analysis. You can then use these profiles to curate better content.
- Receive an all-inclusive report covering engagement rate, comments, likes, tags, mentions, posting activity, etc.
Related Blog: How to download Instagram Reels: A step-by-step guide
On Instagram, securing your account against fraud is as important as posting good content and marketing your content well. That is where our next free Instagram analytics tool comes into the picture. With HypeAuditor, you can conduct an in-depth analysis of your and your competitors’ profiles and discover several metrics, including engagement rate and follower/comment authenticity.
In case you wish to collaborate with an Instagram influencer and wish to know if their follower count and comments are genuine, you can use HypeAuditor.
Key features of HypeAuditor
- Discover leading influencers within your niche.
- Detailed account analysis, which covers audience demographics, fraud detection, and brand affinity.
- Create and manage your campaigns effectively with all-around support.
- Conduct global market research and identify and study the marketing campaigns of your competitors. You can use this information to find out what works and what doesn’t.
While several third-party tools are there that you can use, one tool that you shouldn’t miss out on is Instagram Insights. Instagram Insights is Instagram’s personal analytics tool that is accessible to all business accounts. It is a free Instagram analytics tool that you can easily access from your own account. So, there is no reason why you shouldn’t access this in-built feature of Instagram Insights.
Key features of Instagram Insights
- A professional dashboard where you can view all your account insights.
- The daily graph shows viewer growth and engagement rate.
- Collective insights for your entire profile and per post insights including likes, comments, and shares.
- Data of all your paid promotions.
- A selection of tips and resources to help improve your content creator journey.
Related Blog: 60+ Captivating Instagram Captions for Couples: Express Your Love
Last but not least on our list of free Instagram analytics tools is SocialBook. If you were looking for one analytics tool for all your social accounts, be it Instagram, Facebook, or TikTok, SocialBook is all that you need. With SocialBook, you can track the performance of your social profiles and use that information to enhance your outreach.
SocialBook doesn’t limit itself to follower and competitor analysis but also offers several tools, such as a photo studio, a video background remover, a photo background remover, etc., to create quality content.
Key features of SocialBook
- Offers basic metrics like follower count, likes, shares, etc.
- Influencer analysis to find the perfect influencers for collaborations.
- Free access to content creation tools like Photo Studio, Photo Cartoonizer, Stickers, Filters, Tag Researcher, and much more.
- Free link in the bio tool for better accessibility.
- Campaign management and reporting systems to track progress.
Related Blog: Short Instagram Captions
Step up your content marketing game with Graphy
You have built your course with Graphy and launched your course on the platform. This is not where the story ends. We assist you with each stage of your content creation journey, including marketing. Once you finish building your course, you will have access to in-built marketing tools to market your course properly.
With Graphy, you will learn how to use different marketing tools like blogs, promo codes, wallets & credits, and refer & earn to enhance the reach and visibility of your online course.