In this blog, we will take you through a list of 35 inspiring social media quotes from top social media influencers.
Today, social media is a key part of our lives. It won’t be an overstatement to say that we spend a significant fraction of our time online on social media apps like Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. With social media gaining more and more popularity each day, we are becoming aware of how it is both a boon and a bane. If you choose to use it well, you can actually go a long way; if you misuse it, it might obstruct your entire life.
Now, that being said, to make ourselves aware of the positive impact that social media could have on our lives, who are better guides than top social media influencers? They are exactly the ones who molded the power of social media in their favor and reached the top. So, hearing from them could actually teach you how to use social media, how not to, and what exactly social media is all about.
To help you out in this process, we at Graphy are here with 27 inspiring social media quotes from top social media influencers. These quotes are their insights into the world of social media, the kind that we all should be familiar with.
So, without any further adieu, let’s have a look at our specially curated list of social media quotes from top influencers.
Food for thought: Social media quotes from top social media influencers
People have said and have a lot to say about social media. Let’s get started with our list of top social media quotes to filter the valuable ones from the rest.
- “Think about what people are doing on Facebook today. They’re keeping up with their friends and family, but they’re also building an image and identity for themselves, which in a sense is their brand. They’re connecting with the audience that they want to connect to. It’s almost a disadvantage if you’re not on it now. ” – Mark Zuckerberg, Co-founder and CEO of Facebook
- “Social media is the ultimate equalizer. It gives a voice and a platform to anyone willing to engage.” – Amy Jo Martin, Founder, and CEO of Digital Royalty
- “Social media is here. It’s not going away; not a passing fad. Be where your customers are: in social media.“ — Lori Ruff, speaker, author
- “Social media is about sociology and psychology more than technology.” — Brian Solis, digital analyst, author, and keynote speaker
- “Social marketing eliminates the middlemen, providing brands the unique opportunity to have a direct relationship with their customers.” – Bryan Weiner, CEO, Comscore
- “Social media can provide a conversational extension to a B2B company’s nurturing programs. Social media gives us the opportunity to humanize our communications and make our companies more approachable.” – Ardath Albee, CEO & B2B marketing strategist
- You don’t need a corporation or a marketing company to brand you now: you can do it yourself. You can establish who you are with a social media following.” – Ray Allen, former American professional basketball player
- “Social media will help you build up loyalty of your current customers to the point that they will willingly, and for free, tell others about you.” – Bonnie Sainsbury, Founder and CEO of Social Media Smarter
- “Social media is not a media. The key is to listen, engage, and build relationships.” – David Alston, author
- “The first rule of social media is that everything changes all the time. What won’t change is the community’s desire to network.” – Kami Huyse, PR & social media strategist, entrepreneur, and CEO of Zoetica Media
- “Social media puts the “public” into PR and the “market” into marketing.” — Chris Brogan, President of New Marketing Labs
- “Social media allows big companies to act small again” – Jay Baer, keynote speaker, emcee, author, and entrepreneur
- “Content is fire. Social media is gasoline.” – Jay Baer, keynote speaker, emcee, author, and entrepreneur
- “Search is about figuring out what people are looking for when they enter keywords into their favorite search engine. Social media is what people are actually saying to each other; they’re telling us what they’re looking for. We, as marketers, should be able to fit it all together pretty nicely.” — Norm Elrod, Digital Media Consultant
- “Social media creates communities, not markets.” – Don Schultz, marketing pioneer
- “Social media is a contact sport.” – Margaret Molloy, CMO of SiegelGale
- “Just as you don’t need to be on every single TV channel, I don’t believe a brand needs to be on every single social media in one big way.” – Shiv Singh, CMO, Eargo, author, speaker
- “Social media is changing the way we communicate and the way we are perceived, both positively and negatively. Every time you post a photo or update your status, you are contributing to your own digital footprints and personal brand.” – Amy Jo Martin, Founder and CEO of Digital Royalty
- “Social media isn’t the end-all-be-all, but it offers marketers unparalleled opportunities to participate in relevant ways. It also provides a launch pad for other marketing tactics. Social media is not an island. It’s a high-power engine on the larger marketing ship.” – Matt Dickman, Vice President and head of digital communications, Comcast Corporation
- “Build it, and they will come” only works in the movies. Social media is a “build it, nurture it, engage them, and they may come and stay.” – Seth Godin, sethgodin.com
- “Social media is about the people! Not about your business. Provide for the people and the people will provide for you.” – Matt Goulart, Founder, Ignite Digital
- “Why are we trying to measure social media like a traditional channel, anyway? Social media touches every facet of business and is more an extension of good business ethics.” – Erik Qualmann, author and motivational speaker
- “The beauty of social media is that it will point out your company’s flaws; the key question is how quickly you address these flaws.” – Erik Qualmann, author and motivational speaker
- “You are what you tweet.” – Alex Tew, Founder & CEO of Calm
- “In social media, the “squeaky wheel” gets the oil. You have to put yourself out there to find people who will relate or even debate with you, depending on what you are looking for.” – Jessica Northey, Multimedia personality and digital consultant
- “You can’t tiptoe into social media. You have to jump into the pool. People have a natural fear of it. But the scary part is not being there. Your customer is already there.” – Dave Saunders, Founder, madisonmain.com
- “A large social-media presence is important because it’s one of the last ways to conduct cost-effective marketing. Everything else involves buying eyeballs and ears. Social media enables a small business to earn eyeballs and ears.” – Guy Takeo Kawasaki, marketing specialist
Build a custom online course with Graphy
Do you wish to launch your career as an online educator but keep delaying the task, thinking about how tough it is going to be? If yes, Graphy is all that you need. With us, building an online course would be easier than ever. You can add different types of course content, including live classes, recorded lessons, quizzes, assignments, and more, and build your own customized course.
With Graphy, you will have complete freedom to shape your course in whichever way you like. Also, being a user-friendly platform, navigating through it all would be easy and convenient.
To learn more about how to add and manage different types of course content, visit our knowledge base today.