In this blog, you’ll discover a few of the best appointment scheduling apps that will help you manage your day-to-day schedules.
Maybe you did an online class with your teacher or met with a health professional during the lockdown? Now that the lockdown is loosening in many nations, small and large firms alike must reconsider how they conduct business.
The appointment procedure can be refined, and staff can be scheduled ahead of time, saving time and improving satisfaction. Scheduling applications have been and continue to be an essential part of this headway.
Here, in this article, we will discuss the best appointment scheduling apps, their features, and their advantages.
What exactly is an appointment scheduling app?
Clients may book, reschedule, and cancel appointments using an appointment scheduling software from anywhere. When clients want to schedule an appointment, they go to your company’s website and select an available day and time.
Based on your business hours, you specify when users may schedule specific services on the backend. You can also mention the appointment slots as per the times and days when your workforce or other resources are available. The software also eliminates double booking of services and allows you to set aside periods when a few services are unavailable.
An appointment or meeting schedule is critical in every domain. For example, you can create and sell your online course with Graphy. You also get an option to schedule live classes and meetings with your learners. This helps you maintain engagement. Also, assume you own a salon and a hairstylist goes on a two-week vacation. You may register her days off in the appointment scheduling software ahead of time so that your clients can’t schedule any haircut services while she’s away.
Qualities of best appointment scheduling apps
What makes an app the best appointment scheduling app? The benefit of appointment scheduling software is that it easily handles tedious tasks such as canceling and scheduling meetings for clients. They also help business owners and managers to execute their tasks by simplifying communication, centralizing payments, and managing their workforce.
You may use an appointment scheduling app to:
- Spend less money and time
- Global Reach
- Encourage your customers to interact with you as readily as possible.
- Increase conversion rates.
- Encourages payments on the spot.
- Keep up with/ahead of the competition.
The best appointment scheduling apps
Calendly is one of the best appointment scheduling apps that allows you to schedule an appointment in three simple steps:
- Set availability
- Share links
- Be booked.
It integrates with several other platforms, including Typeform, Slack, Salesforce, Microsoft Teams, MailChimp, PayPal, etc.
Calendly is a global leader in scheduling software with a long history of helping company owners. An online portal and an iOS and Android app for convenience are included in the free plan. It also lets you create an endless number of one-on-one events. The event is automatically notified. However, text alerts are only accessible with the subscription service.
- Make appointments in three simple steps:
- Creating accessibility
- Link sharing
- Getting scheduled
- It accepts payments from users using the connected apps, namely Paypal and Zapier.
- It automatically updates your availability status.
- It automatically generates reminder triggers to notify you of forthcoming meetings.
- It integrates with third-party programs like Typeform, Slack, Salesforce, Microsoft Teams, and Mailchimp.
- Basic plan – Always free
- Essentials plan -$8 per person per month
- Professional plan – $12 per person per month.
- Teams plan – $16 per person per month
If you currently use one or more of Zoho’s other products — or are searching for an all-in-one solution to manage your entire business, you should think about Zoho Bookings. While the inexpensive appointment booking tool is simple and feature-rich, Zoho Bookings also connects seamlessly with other Zoho products such as Meetings, Calendar, CRM, Assist, Flow, and Sites.
The platform includes capabilities for any business operation, including sales, marketing, customer support, project management, and collaboration tools.
The calendar interface is simple to navigate. It has many layouts (Day/Week/Month) and can examine the schedule for all workspaces or just one. In addition, it’s easy to go to the service booking page from the dashboard. This makes it simple to alter and adapt the booking page enriching the client experience.
Aside from Zoho’s products, Zoho Bookings has integrated with many widely-used and popular applications, including Microsoft Office 365, Paypal, Razorpay, Salesforce, Slack, etc.
- Flexible to use
- Reminders through email
- Round-robin appointment scheduling
- Conversion of time zones
- Recurring events and group events (with a paid plan)
- Free plan – For businesses with revenue <25 Lakhs per annum
- Standard plan – $9.58 per organization/month (billed annually)
- Professional plan: $19.18 per organization/month (billed annually).
- Premium – $31.98 per organization/month (billed annually)
SimplyBook.me is an excellent scheduling tool for multinational businesses since it supports far too many languages and global payment methods. The booking pages of SimplyBook.me are accessible in 32 different languages. It also integrates with over a dozen payment processing firms, allowing you to provide a system that works for your customers.
SimplyBook.me is well aware of the worldwide business community. It only makes it logical that it has Facebook and Instagram integrations for those who conduct most of their company through social media.
SimplyBook.me also provides a dashboard and reports to help you manage your business, such as how many reservations have been canceled, the workload per employee, online evaluations of your business, and all text message reminders sent from your account.
- Bookings can be made through a variety of sources.
- Customize your website to meet the needs of your brand.
- It provides filled-out intake forms to learn more about the clientele.
- improves marketing by providing clients with memberships, packages, discounts, and gift cards.
- It allows you to send personalized emails to your clients automatically.
- Free plan
- Basic plan – $8.25/month (billed annually)
- Standard plan: $24.9/month (billed annually).
- Premium plan: $49.9/month (billed annually).
Appointy offers four plans. You may begin with the free plan, which creates Google Calendar reservations. Appointy, unlike other free scheduling tools, has over 1,000 Zapier connectors to help streamline your work.
Appointy’s solution will satisfy those searching for a straightforward scheduling tool with functional CRM capabilities and a unique subdomain. However, if you believe you will exceed the 100 appointment/month restriction, you must set up a significant portion of your budget because that’s a more expensive product on the list.
- It enables consumers to arrange appointments from any location and in seconds effortlessly.
- Aids in the management of class schedules with various participants and virtual sessions.
- It manages visitor records and automates registrations, allowing you to arrange events and activities.
- It integrates with Square, Stripe, and PayPal to accept online payments.
- Also, share appointment pages on Instagram and Facebook.
- To entice clients, offer numerous deals and discounts.
- Free plan
- Growth plan—$19.99/month (billed annually)
- Professional plan-$49.99/month (billed annually)
- Enterprise plan-$79.99/month (billed annually)
Doodle is an appointment scheduling software used by recruitment agencies, freelancers, sales professionals, educators, and charitable organizations.
It does not have any free plans. However, its premium plans feature unlimited group and one-to-one meetings, multiple booking pages, calendar sync, group surveys, and video integrations.
- It integrates with various calendar applications, removing confusion and multiple appointments.
- It streamlines the scheduling procedure and aids in determining the optimum time for both parties.
- Schedule changes are updated, and reminders are sent.
- It is helpful for appointment scheduling.
- It’s a safe platform since it doesn’t utilize the user’s personal calendar information and adds DDoS protection.
- Pro plan – $6.95/user/month (billed annually)
- Team plan: $8.95/user/month (billed annually).
- Enterprise Plan-Customizable
By setting your booking software, you’ll be able to focus your efforts on the most critical tasks and enhance your performance.
Graphy, the online course creation, and selling platform
If you are looking to create your online course and sell it with minimum effort and easy-to-use features, then Graphy is the best place for you. Graphy has thousands of active content creators who have created their online courses and monetized their skills. You can also do the same, and the best thing is that you can start for free.