In this blog, we will be discussing 23 top live streaming platforms that you can use to connect seamlessly with your audience in 2022.
As a course creator and educator online, live streaming options will help you enhance the learning experience for your students, boost engagement, and facilitate effective interactions.
The decision to host a live stream or any other virtual event depends on a lot of factors, including your audience, set business goals, the content that you’ll be presenting, and more.
If you are aware of all these factors, then let’s dig deeper into the 23 top live streaming platforms available online and pick the one that best fits your educational requirements.
Table of Contents
23 top live streaming platforms: A comparison guide for 2022
Zoho Meeting is one of the most renowned top live streaming platforms. It is the ideal and most secure video conferencing and webinar platform. The live streaming platform offers an easy-to-use interface with many interactive tools for communication. Additionally, the software also provides integration with other third-party Zoho apps.
What people like most about Zoho is the smooth experience it offers for those who tune in. With meeting locks to protect event access, LIVE polls and Q&A sessions, raise a hand feature, screen sharing feature, proper engagement data, meeting downloadable recording, sharing two windows, customization of registration forms to collect email addresses, and more,
Zoho comes off as one of the best live streaming platforms for 2022.
- Easy scheduling of conferences and webinars
- High-quality videos
- No lagging
- Work on the browser without downloading the software
- Multiple speakers aren’t shown properly
- Lack of download and sharing options for webinars online
ON24 webcast elite
Our second recommendation for the 23 top live streaming platforms to sell courses online effectively is the ON24 webcast elite software that is rich in data and helps creators and educators all over the world conduct seamless live streams through their platform.
Using ON24 webinar elite you can:
- Fully customize your live streams for a better brand identity
- Seamless integrations
- Speech-to-text technology in 50+ languages
- Track account engagement and leads
- Regular events with a single URL
- Cross-platform access for viewers to join live if they want
- Conversion tools to book meetings, begin trials, and request demos
This live streaming software interactivity and insights have & continue to help educators like you to deliver conversion, increase engagement, and sell courses online eventually.
- Effortless recording and publishing
- Easily provide surveys
- Has paywall for most features listed
- Outdated interface
BlueJeans virtual events
BlueJeans virtual events is yet another one of the top live streaming platforms. It is a well-known live streaming platform that helps you create high-quality and engaging virtual experiences. Using BlueJean’s robust platform, you can create content and LIVE streams with multiple capabilities.
BlueJeans virtual events software allows users to meetings, webinars, and live streams using on-demand sharing to view recorded videos later, website streaming with embedded videos, fast track webinar scheduling, 360-degree visibility for full control, measure attendee’s participation, real-time lead qualification, and more.
- High video and audio
- Add subtitles in real-time
- Highly responsive customer service
- Issues with app permissions
- Lags in performance sometimes
Airmeet is another best recommendation for 23 top live-streaming platforms that aim at making planning and management of businesses online hassle-free.
Using Airmeet, you can easily host plenty of diverse virtual events online. Airmeet has a bunch of features to help you improve your brand’s identity and boost conversions for your online business. Some of these Airmeet’s feature includes:
- Personalize event layouts for great event branding
- Chat, polls, and Q&A to facilitate interactions
- Expandable tables for huddles, round tables, and breakout sessions
- Downloadable resources for participants such as lead magnets
- Easy and very useful event personalization
- Speedy networking with online tables
- No timer countdown
- Limited page integrations
RingCentral message video phone (MVP) is an integrated message, video, and phone solution that focuses on empowering online businesses with cloud communication facilities.
RingCentral’s exceptional features include:
- Q&A and poll feature to answer questions by attendees
- Backstage host prep area available so hosts can rehearse and refine their presentations
- Customizable registration to gain better insights into attendees
- Measure webinar performance in real-time on RingCentral.
- Easy to use and customize events
- Seamless audio and video recording
- Poor video quality available
- Limited screen sharing option available
WebinarGeek is an easy-to-use platform using which you can run multiple events, like live, hybrid, on-demand, paid, automated, and real-time live streams. Using any device and browser, you can:
- Increase audience engagement with interactive tools to engage attendees with polls, quizzes, and calls to action.
- Co-presenters during an event
- Statistics and automation are available to evaluate event success.
- Quick online chat support
- User-friendly webinar platform
- Multiple workflow integrations
- Very limited email layouts
- Minimum language support
Zoom webinars are another popular LIVE streaming software that enables users to engage and connect with audiences worldwide. If you’re an educator looking to make your/her online streams easy to consume, then this is a must-have software.
- Allows in-session chats
- Video watermark during live streaming for extensive brand promotion
- Allows to raise a hand during the LIVE stream
- Webinar reports to measure the engagement
- HD video quality
- Background noise optimization is available
- Lags if there’s a low bandwidth internet connection
BigMarker is an all-in-one LIVE streaming platform that allows you to grow your audience, and engage with your students to sell courses online effectively. BigMarker’s powerful features include:
- Offers multiple event types to organize recurring, on-demand, and automated LIVE streams
- Attractive templates to create landing pages
- Chat, Q&A, run polls, and interact
- Easy-to-understand webinar reports
- Easy LIVE stream even from a web browser
- Robust e-mail marketing
- Pleasing UI/UX
- Connectivity challenges sometimes
ClickMeeting is a browser-based LIVE streaming platform that helps you with the necessary tools to engage and interact with your audience.
- Unlimited landing pages
- Custom reminders
- Custom invitations and reminders
- Automated emails
- Lock rooms and protect data
- Easy screen and file sharing option
- Highly intuitive platform interface
- High-quality video and audio
- There is no option for participants to turn on their cameras.
- Lacks API automation capacity
Another recommendation for 23 top live streaming platforms is the software named Q4. Q4 events is a popular video conferencing software that helps you to plan, organize, and manage all aspects of virtual events including LIVE streaming with utmost care.
- Mobile responsive websites
- Fully integrated analytics to understand visitor behavior
- Data compliance to keep data secured
- User-friendly platform and user interface
- Lacks customization
- Demands high-speed internet for HD quality videos
GoTo webinar is an online conference platform that enables users to host live webinars, webcasts, pre-recorded events, etc. The platform offers a seamless space for payment processing, insightful analytics, and more to effortlessly sell courses online to your audience eventually. Some of its features include:
- Custom branding for webinar materials
- Webcast mode high quality live streams
- Engagement dashboard to check engagement levels
- Integrations to sync data
- Very simple to use
- Easy to download
- Easy analysis of data
- Complicated toolbar
Livestorm is a live streaming software that allows you to create webinars, virtual events, webcasts, and more. With Liverstorm’s powerful features you can plan and track your live streaming event very easily. Plus, their live chat system is amazingly helpful. Their features include:
- Schedule automatic reminders as emails.
- Real-time Q&A sessions to engage better with participants
- Custom registration pages to capture data
- Easy third-party integration
- Amazing chatbox facility.
- Quick data export
- Easy integration process
- It lacks flexibility in customization.
- Poor virtual background detection
InEvent is a powerful software that helps users to create experiences for webinars and hybrid events that seem very realistic. InEvent is another one of the top live streaming platforms. It’s an all-in-one platform that ensures:
- Creating custom websites and registration pages
- A live recording studio for professional broadcasts
- In-built chat, questions, and polls for engagement
- Personalized experience to develop a brand identity
- A plethora of customization features
- Offers white-labeling
- Highly responsive online chat support.
- Blurry screens mostly
Goldcast helps you create immersive LIVE streaming events, starting from registration for engagement to real-time event analytics for improvement. Goldcast’s solution uses the latest technology to bring together the following features:
- Customizable branding option
- Amazing toolkit to initiate conversations
- Rooms and booths for networking
- Enables embedding apps to personalize the experience
- Multiple engagement options
- Easy to set up
- Very limited email functionality.
Demio helps in building relationships with leads via campaigns. This tool provides a seamless experience for users to create live, series, and automated campaigns right from their browser. Demio features include:
- Effective lead capture and thank you pages
- Capture registrant details right from the website
- Interactive polls to collect social proof
- Source tracking avaialble
- Marketing app integration available to improve conversion
- Easy customization
- It doesn’t require to be downloaded
- It lacks comment automation & email customization.
Adobe Connect is a simple software that you can use to engage with your learners via LIVE streaming events or online meetings. The platform features:
- Sidebar navigation is available.
- Brand customizations are available.
- Multiple design elements to create a visual stage
- Analytics for lead source tracking.
- Breakout rooms are available.
- Drawing and annotations capacity
- Engagement dashboard avaialble
- Content library available
Our #GraphySuperCoaches also likes the features this live streaming platform offers. They appreciate the software’s ability to pre-load breakout rooms with the content required for participants.
- Participant breakout rooms option available
- Layout options for simple, smooth, & easy sharing
- Highly secured and easy to access software
- Slower whiteboard
- Has frequent software updates
Also read: Best free invoice software of 2022
Vimeo’S all-in-one video software solution allows users to create, collaborate, share, and even manage their videos. Their robust platform empowers you to do the following:
- Custom registration forms
- Marketing platform integration is available
- Automatic email reminders
- Chats, polls, and Q&A as engagement tools
- The interface is highly user-friendly.
- Secured storage options are available
- However secured, their video uploading storage is limited
GetResponse is an online marketing software suite that helps users to grow their customer base with multiple marketing tactics. Their no-download & easy-to-use builder enables you to carry out the following mentioned features during your LIVE stream:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Multiple built-in marketing tools are available for landing pages promotion
- Audience engagement tools are available to share files and collect data.
- In-depth reports are available to be evaluated easily.
- Attractive e-mail templates
- User-friendly interface
- 24/7 support is available.
- It can be complicated to use for newbies.
Dreamcast is a virtual event platform that enables educators the option to easily customize & scale-up LIVE streams online to sell courses online. With its all-in-one event suite solution, the platform aims at creating an engaging & immersive learning environment. They offer features like:
- End-to-end customization is available.
- Seamless navigation
- Dynamic device support i.e join from any device
- Interactive & innovative tools to facilitate real-time interaction
- Networking tools built using futuristic artificial intelligence
- Powerful engagement features
- It offers responsive customer support.
- Easy navigation
- Limited design options
LiveWebinar is a cloud-based software that helps users to stream live videos, share screens, record events, and much more. Other than easy access, the LiveWebinar software also allows you a plethora of features, mentioned below:
- Share screen in real-time
- Secured cloud storage is available.
- Social media live streaming option available
- Chats, polls & surveys, and CTA features are available to boost engagement.
- HD LIVE stream recording
- It doesn’t require the app to be downloaded on a device.
- Multiple social media integration options are available.
- Poor customer support
Webinar.net is an online presentation platform that helps you create a professional-quality presentation to be used in live streams at a very affordable price. The software lets you quickly set up a live stream using the following feature:
- A simple web-based HTML editor is available.
- Drag and drop webcasts.
- Polls, private chats, and Q&A options are available.
- Enable follow-up emails.
- Personalize your LIVE streams easily.
- No need to download the software.
- Useful integrations are available.
- Concurrent streams require multiple licenses.
Webex webinars are scalable virtual events platforms that enable users to create engaging experiences for audiences worldwide. Using the robust platform, you can:
- Automated email management options are available.
- Enable high-quality streaming
- Conduct dry runs with a pre-event practice session.
- Multimedia content sharing options are available.
- Live Q&A and chat feature to boost engagement
- Custom reports on participation insights
- Highly secured and stable platform
- It enables high-quality audio and video.
- Poor UI
- No taskbar movement while the screen is being shared
BrightTALK’s software enables you to create authentic connections through live streams and virtual events. BrightTALK with its B2B model, comes off as the best choice for online teaching business owners like you.
BrightTALK features include:
- Seamless embedding options are available.
- Unlimited seats to easily manage audiences.
- Smooth third-party integration options are available.
- Easy screen share options are available for demos.
- Schedule automated emails to re-engage with your target audience.
- Easy to set up LIVE streams
- Highly responsive support team available 24/7
- Blocks certain international IP addresses.
Choose the top live streaming platforms.
Every business is unique with a different set of goals, and so what fits them may not fit you. However, there’s one platform that caters to every business’s requirements & helps businesses achieve their goals.
Graphy’s selling points that make the platform an all-in-one solution for every course creator out there are:
- Easy-to-use course builder
- Well-designed course player
- Multiple engagement tools such as quizzes, certificates, discussion forums, match the following, etc.
- Create attractive lead magnets like ebooks, podcasts, and more
- LIVE webinar feature
- Insightful report access using the dashboard
- Affordable pricing
- Country-wise pricing
- Multiple currency pricing options
- National & international payment gateways
- Comprehensive sales & marketing tools
- Third-party integrations, and many more
With so many powerful features available all together in one place, Graphy truly is astounding and an excellent value for money.
Join Graphy today and get assistance during onboarding!