Last updated: 9.09.21
Further, as a User You may come cross content that You feel is inappropriate; in such cases please feel free to report the same by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with complete details of the content, the reason why You feel it is inappropriate and a description of where the content that You claim to be inappropriate is located on the Platform (with enough details that we may find it on the Platform). After a careful review of Your report, we will take the suitable and most appropriate action in respect of such content and/or the User who has uploaded such content (as may be the case). But do keep in mind that this reporting option should be judiciously used and if you have any doubts while determining the appropriateness of a content, please go through the User Guidelines to make an informed decision.
1. Legitimate usage of the Platform: You agree to use the Platform only for lawful purposes and You are not allowed to use our Platform to engage in any kind of activity that violates any applicable central, state, local, federal or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the USA or other countries). Also, You agree that You will not use the Platform in any manner that would disrupt, damage or impair the Platform or access to it, in any manner, including promoting or encouraging illegal activity such as hacking, cracking or distribution of counterfeit software, compromised accounts, or cheats or hacks for the Platform and conduct of any form of fraudulent activity. The sale and promotion of any regulated or illegal goods is not allowed. The Platform is to be used only for the permitted uses as detailed under this Agreement.
2. No harmful or dangerous content: We believe that our Platform is a safe space for Learners and Creators alike and would like Your help in ensuring that it remains so. Keeping this in mind, any content which incites or promotes violence, that may cause physical or emotional harm or that may endanger the safety of any individual or is otherwise objectionable is expressly prohibited on the Platform.
3. No hateful or defamatory content: We realise that there may be instances when there are exchange of ideas and opinions which is essential in the learning process, while we agree that individuals have the right to voice their opinion, we do not encourage or tolerate any form of hate speech or statements that are libelous, slanderous, threatening, violent, predatory, defamatory, or any statement that incites hatred against specific individuals or groups with respect to but not limited to race or ethnic origin, country caste, religion, disability, gender, age, sexual orientation/gender identity etc.
4. Violent and graphic content: Any content whose sole objective is to sensationalise, shock or disturb individuals is not allowed. We do not allow any content that promotes terrorist acts or incites violence, to be uploaded on the Platform in any manner.
5. Harassment and bullying: Graphy Platform will be used by many Users on a daily basis and it is important to be respectful and kind to Your fellow Users. We do not tolerate any form of harassment or bullying on the Platform and strive to keep the Platform a safe space to foster learning. Harassment in this case would include, without limitation, to abusive videos, comments, messages, revealing someone’s personal information, including sensitive personally identifiable information of individuals, content or comments uploaded in order to humiliate someone, sexual harassment or sexual bullying in any form.
6. Spam: Posting untargeted, unwanted, and repetitive content, comments or messages with an intention to spam the Platform and to drive traffic from the Platform to other third-party sites is in direct violation of this Agreement. Posting links to external websites with malware and other prohibited sites is not allowed.
7. Scams: Any content uploaded or posted in order to trick others for their own financial gain is not allowed and we do not tolerate any practices of extortion or blackmail, either.
9. Impersonation: Impersonating another person, including but not limited to, Graphy, a Graphy employee, or another User, is not permitted while using our Platform. In this case impersonation would mean the intention to cause confusion regarding who the real person is by pretending to be them (such as using names, image, documents, certificates etc., not belonging to You or not used to identify You, or pretending to be a company, institute, group etc., by using their logo, brand name or any distinguishing mark).
10. Unauthorized Access or Disabling of Platform: You agree not to (i) use the Platform in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Platform or interfere with any other User’s use of the Platform; (ii) not to use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Platform or for any other unauthorized purpose without Graphy’s prior express written consent; (iii) use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Platform; (iv) attack the Platform via a denial-of-service attack; (v) attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, or disrupt any parts of the Platform, the server on which the Platform is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to or associated with the Platform; and (vi) introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, keystroke loggers, malware, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful to the Platform.
Please note: We are not obligated to monitor any content published on the Platform or review the conduct occurring on or through the Platform, including the interactions between the Creators and Learners, however, if any violation of the above User Guidelines comes to our notice, then, we reserve the right to refuse Your access to the Platform, terminate accounts or remove such violating content at any time without notice to You.